Best Dog Food Toppers ~ Get 40% Off A Trial Pack Of 5 Flavors
- Our dog food toppers are made with the best ingredients! We exclusively use human-grade, whole foods.
- The toppers are gently-cooked to maximize taste - there's no high-pressure processing that strips ingredients of their taste and nutrients.
- We have 5 flavors of dog food toppers, which means that you can test different flavors to see which ones your picky dog prefers.
- The toppers are versatile - you can use them as a topper, a treat, a mixer (for particularly picky pups), or a rotational meal.
- None of the flavors of our dog food toppers has more than 11 ingredients in it, all of which are healthy.
- Our subscription service allows you to save on every order.
How We Make Such Great Tasting Dog Food Toppings
We take care to make our dog food toppings the best - our fresh ingredients are exclusively sourced from 100% whole-foods, which make them better tasting and healthier for your pooch, and we gently-cook our toppers inside their meal pouches, which locks in the flavor and nutrients. Our dog food topping pouches have a shelf-stable life of two years. And they don’t need to be refrigerated until you open them, which makes them great for travel, camping, and hiking. Dogs love the taste, and their companions love the convenience!
5 Delicious Flavors Of Dog Food Toppings
All of our healthy dog food toppings are gluten-free, and they’re available in five delicious flavors (some of which are grain-free):
- Pork and potato dog food toppers (grain-free)
- Turkey and yams dog food toppers (grain-free)
- Beef and rice dog food toppers
- Chicken and yams dog food toppers
- Salmon and rice dog food toppers
A Rotational Meal, A Treat, A Topper, Or A Mixer
You can use our dog food toppings as a rotational meal, a treat, a topper, or a mixer with kibble – whatever you feel is best for your dog!
Spoon out some of our dog food topping and use as a treat for your dog, or put it inside a Kong toy and freeze it. Add some dog food topping onto your dog’s kibble, or mix it in for a tastier, more nutritious meal. When you use the topping as a replacement for some of the kibble in your dog’s diet, you’ll be substituting out processed dog food that undoubtedly contains byproducts, additives, supplements and preservatives for healthy, natural food that they will love.
Compare Dog Food Toppings
Unlike other dog food companies, at Portland Pet Food Company, we only use the best fresh, natural ingredients. We source most of these ingredients from the Pacific Northwest, near our headquarters in Portland, Oregon. None of our dog food toppers has more than 11 ingredients in them. Read the label on our pouches and you’ll recognize all of the ingredients as food that you’d be proud to serve to dinner guests (canine and human.)
Save With Our Subscription Service For Dog Food Toppings
Sign up today for our dog food toppings subscription service, and you’ll save 25% off your first order and 10% off all future orders. It’s easy to start having dog food toppings sent to you on your chosen schedule, and you can change your order or cancel your subscription at any point. Our subscription service is one of the most flexible in the industry.
If you have questions about our dog food toppings, or if you’d like help setting up a subscription, please call (503) 928-2848 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.