Tuxedo's Chicken & Yams
Tuxedo, the devoted Llasa Poo, was a small but mighty force in founder Katie McCarron’s life. He loved to watch TV, chase postal people, and snuggle with his favorite humans. Tuxedo was especially crazy about chicken, so Katie created this tasty meal as a healthy way to satisfy his canine cravings. Tuxedo gave it two paws way up; we think your dog will too!
Our Boston used to be such a picky eater, sometimes skipping a couple days of meals. We started adding a spoonful of Portland Pet Food to her and her brother’s dry food at each meal and she now LOVES meal time and eats consistently. She even licks her bowl clean!
How You Can Feed
We believe in giving flexible options to owners. Use Portland Pet Food Company how you feel is best for your pet.
Feeding isn't one size fits all
You know your pet best. Follow our suggested feeding guide or reach out to our support team who will happily help you find the right amount for your pet.
The Portland Pet Food Company Promise
30 day money back guarantee on first purchase*
- JPJulie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age Adult (3-8)Canine Characteristics ActiveDog Size Large (50 - 70 pounds)Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoDelicious!
We were struggling to find toppers for our doggie Barley and nothing was working. My parents noticed he didn’t love his dry food and suggested Portland Pet Food because they feed it to their dog and it was amazing! He’s so excited to eat now! And were so happy!
- CGClaudia G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age Adult (3-8)Canine Characteristics ActiveDog Size Large (50 - 70 pounds)Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoIrresistible to my dogs!
I have three dogs, two 13-year-olds and a four-year-old lab. Everyone loves Portland Pet Food, and all flavors. But Chicken & Yams is an absolute favorite, and was the only food my shepherd would eat for the first month post surgery this summer. We are so grateful to have found, this high quality diet, after years of searching for a whole, fresh diet that checked all the boxes. I sometimes use it as a topper or for the an entire meal. My lab is a working K9 who is on a special food during our work and training. I like to give him a packet of Portland Pet Food to make sure he’s getting all the necessary nutrition so he will have high energy and endurance. Portland Pet Food has given me an excellent way to reward him at the end of a long work day. Thank you for providing this amazing food. I tell everyone with dogs about it.
- RFRachell F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age Adult (3-8)Canine Characteristics Sensitive StomachDog Size Small (10 - 30 pounds)Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agolove this
my boys love this so much
- GDGloria D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age Puppy (0-2)Canine Characteristics Active, Picky EaterDog Size Medium (30 - 50 pounds)Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLeRoy
Healthy ingredients for our beagle puppy
We use as mostly topper
- CBCathy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age Senior (9 +)Canine Characteristics Picky Eater, Sensitive StomachDog Size Small (10 - 30 pounds)Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoMy picky dog loved it!
I really appreciated the texture of the food given that my dog had teeth issues.