- NPNicole P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age Adult (3-8)Canine Characteristics ActiveDog Size Large (50 - 70 pounds)Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove it!!!
My dog is in love!!! his friends love them too!!!
- DCDavid C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age Adult (3-8)Canine Characteristics ActiveDog Size Medium (30 - 50 pounds)Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoHuman Quality Food
As a treat bacon biscuit treats are healthy for dogs. Grain products in small amounts are essential to dogs. So, even if these biscuits are grain free as long as some grain is introduced into the diet the food becomes balanced. The Airedale gets about 8 ounces of RAW beef for breakfast with a small amount of ancient grain kibble. For dinner the Airedale gets about 8 ounces of RAW chicken and again a small amount of ancient grain kibble. The Airedale starts her day with two Portland pet biscuits in her purse. After eating the biscuits she returns her purse and is rewarded with a third Portland pet biscuit.
- EEElizabeth E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age Puppy (0-2)Canine Characteristics Active, Sensitive Stomach, AllergensDog Size Medium (30 - 50 pounds)Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBacon biscuits
I guess my puppy love it can’t stop eating 😊
- JBJennifer B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Adult (3-8)Dog Size Medium (30 - 50 pounds)Canine Characteristics Allergens, Active, Sensitive StomachRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoMmm bacon!
Finn & Izzy loved the Bacon grain free biscuits…and the Pumpkin! We’ll be buying lots more!
- SMSean M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Adult (3-8)Dog Size Large (50 - 70 pounds)Canine Characteristics Active, Picky Eater, AllergensRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoThe dogs know what’s up
Finn will wait patiently for a treat but I like to give him a lot of treats.
Total 5 star reviews: 68 Total 4 star reviews: 1 Total 3 star reviews: 1 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
99%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added