- KRKayla R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age Puppy (0-2)Canine Characteristics Picky Eater, ActiveDog Size Medium (30 - 50 pounds)Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoDelicious
My dog loves this topper. This was one of the first flavors she tried and she always finishes her food!
- RFRachell F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age Adult (3-8)Canine Characteristics Sensitive StomachDog Size Small (10 - 30 pounds)Rated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agolove
my pugs love this so much great product
- SMSandra M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age Puppy (0-2)Canine Characteristics Picky Eater, Sensitive Stomach, ActiveDog Size Small (10 - 30 pounds)Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoMy picky doodle
This is my doodle’s favorite flavor of all the flavors. She usually never eats right away when I put her food down at meal times but when she gets Rosie’s beef and rice she gobbled it right up!
The only thing I would say is an improvement area is a better way to close the pouch when it’s not being used fully at one meal.
- AAAimee A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age Adult (3-8)Canine Characteristics Picky EaterDog Size Small (10 - 30 pounds)Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSo Good!
This was the first flavor we tried- we have a Westie with sensitive skin, so we limit what we feed him. He LOVED the beef, and he hasn’t had any skin (or tummy) issues. We also love the salmon!
- JVJames von D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productDog Age Adult (3-8)Canine Characteristics Picky Eater, Sensitive StomachDog Size Extra Large (70+)Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBab’s likes it.
Looks like it has a lot of heathy veggies . It is a good meal or split it and use as a topper on your Pups regular meals.
Also, being able to warm it in the microwave is kinda cool. Woof…
Total 5 star reviews: 188 Total 4 star reviews: 14 Total 3 star reviews: 1 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added