- SDSandy D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Puppy (0-2)Dog Size Medium (30 - 50 pounds)Canine Characteristics Picky Eater, Sensitive Stomach, AllergensRated 5 stars2 weeks agoI would serious eat these myself!
It’s not just what I think, but rather what my 4 month old puppy and 5 year old doggo thinks….and they love love love these treats! I also love that the back side of the cookie is flat because I can use this treat to give my dogs their daily supplements by scooping some peanut butter on the back with their “pill”.Was this helpful?
- KTKaren T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Senior (9 +)Dog Size Small (10 - 30 pounds)Canine Characteristics Sensitive Stomach, Picky EaterRated 5 stars1 hour agoGreat Product!
Our dachshund loves these treats! He's 15 and going strong and these are his dessert cookie he looks forward to everyday after dinner. Thank you for an amazing high quality product.Was this helpful?
- CMCheryl M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Adult (3-8)Dog Size Extra Large (70+)Canine Characteristics Picky Eater, Allergens, ActiveRated 5 stars4 days agoBest treats ever!
My shepherd loves your treats! ❤️Was this helpful?
- AFAndres F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agograin-gluten-free-gingerbread-biscuits
Love them!Was this helpful?
- LBLaura B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agograin-gluten-free-gingerbread-biscuits
I love that I can give my dog a treat she drools over and it's healthy! Honestly, they smell so good when you open the bag, I'm tempted to try one! LOL
I have a subscription with Portland Pet Food for these treats and 2 other flavors. I will admit, the treats aren't cheap, but I've lost 2 dogs in a row to cancer (both mixed breeds), so anything I am able to do to help keep my dog healthy, I will. The subscription allows for a slight discount and it makes it so easy for me -- I don't even have to think about it. And the nice thing is, if for whatever reason I am not ready for another order to be sent, I can easily either skip an order or change the dates. I control the order right on their web site. The first order I tried I got off of Amazon, but I found using the Portland Pet Food website was easier. And shipping is free, so there was no cost benefit for me to use Amazon. Thanks, Portland Pet Food!Was this helpful?
Total 5 star reviews: 32 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added